You are Here: CreditReporting.com > Business Credit Reports
Credit Reports - Businesses
Businesses and companies use different kinds of credit reports to qualify both consumers and other companies for credit terms. Companies may order reports on individuals if they have a permitted purpose under law to obtain such reports. Or they may order bsuiness credit reports on other companies if they are about to loan, extend credit terms, or even invest in other companies.
Here are some links related to business reports:
- Mortgage Credit Reports - Mortgage credit reports are used by mortgage lenders and brokers to evaulate the credit of home buyers.
- Employment Credit Checks - Credit checks for employers are used not only before you get a job but also after you have employment.
- Criminal Record Checking - Access to criminal records requires special care to identify the applicant correctly.
- Tenant Screening & Credit Checks for Landlords - Tenant screening oftentimes includes credit checks on the prospective tenants.
- Credit Report for Bankruptcy Attorneys - In bankruptcy an attorney my order a credit report to verify a list of outstanding obligations of the applicant.
Credit Reports on Businesses
- Business Credit Reports - Getting loans and vendor credit arangements will normally need a business credit report.
- Manage Your Company Credit Report - Managing your finances is as important for businesses as it is for consumers.
- How Do I Get Business Credit? - What to do if your company or business has never had a credit relationship.