You are Here: CreditReporting.com > TransUnion Credit Reporting
After getting your Trans Union Credit Report and Score, you can:
Find out where your credit stands. It includes your credit history at TU plus it shows your credit score based on the information at the Transunion bureau.
With your Trans Union Credit Report, you can:
- Check your credit report and score and see where you stand in case you are out there applying for credit.
- Review the primary factors that are keeping you score lower than it could be.
- See if your credit history is accurately reported.
- Look and see if there are any new credit accounts opened that may not have been authorized.
- Check your credit report to see if any inquiries have occured that you were not aware of.
- Call our Customer Service if you do not understand something in your report.
- Call our Customer Service to dispute inaccurate item reported by your creditors.
Keeping current with your credit not only keeps you prepared in case you apply for a new loan, but it also helps keep you informed if there is misuse in your credit report or inaccurate credit data being reported. So don't delay, order yours now!