It's Fast... as consumers, you can get your own 3 bureau credit report and 3 personal credit scores delivered online over a secured server connection... Then print them if you desire.
It's Secure... with the latest in online security measures to ensure that your personal information and credit card data are encrypted and protected.
It's Easy... you can easily view your credit report and credit scores based on credit information from each of the three national credit bureaus.
Get Your 3-Bureau Credit Report and 3 Credit Scores with PRIVACY GUARD... and in addition to your scores, you will participate in daily credit monitoring of your credit reports from the three national credit bureaus — Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Plus your membership will include monthly updates to your credit data and your scores. Plus you will have toll free customer support with access to credit education specialists. Order PrivacyGuard Today! We think you will like it.
CreditReporting.com - How Can We Help You?
At CreditReporting.com we help people understand the credit reporting process including how to obtain their credit reports and scores from all three national credit bureaus - Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union.
Our goals and mission:
- Provide comprehensive information to consumers to understand credit reporting and its related topics.
- Feature the best products for consumers to obtain their credit reports, credit scores and credit monitoring online.
- Provide enough information on the site to answer the most common credit reporting questions.
- if we do not have the right answer for you, or you still do not understand a particular issue, contact us and we will do our best to point you in the right direction to obtain the information you need and the answers you seek.
Click below for more information on these general areas:
Credit Reports - The basis for most credit decisions, learn more about them here, including getting your free annual credit report.
Credit Scores - It's just a number, but it is very important to get it as high as you can if you are to get the best loans and terms.
Credit Bureaus - Contact info and other important stuff about the credit companies, including the three national bureaus Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
Credit Laws - Know your rights plus learn the obligations of the companies keeping and using your data.
Identity Theft - Anyone can be vulnerable to identity theft. Protect yourself, especially as data breaches become more and more common.
5 Ways to Improve Your Credit Scores - This may be obvious to some, but these simple rules are the basis for good scores.
- Pay your bills on time
- Keep your credit balances low
- Let your credit age
- Minimize applying for new credit
- Keep your credit report accurate
Follow These Steps to Dispute Errors in Your Credit Report - It's your right under law to have accurate info in your file.
- Get your 3 credit reports
- Dispute inaccurate items in writing
- Dispute at all 3 bureaus
- Follow-up to make sure reports are correct
- Try credit monitoring for alerts of key changes